Mullumbimby Ex-Services Club
The Mullumbimby Ex Services Club is currently looking for someone that is keen to 'jump in' and work towards taking this Club to the next level. There is a genuine opportunity for the successful applicant to advance to Secretary Manager.
Located on the far north coast of NSW in the Byron Shire, the Club has an auditorium, sports bar, gaming lounge with 62 poker machines, and Bistro / dining room. The enterprise also includes the Mullumbimby Bowls Club as a satellite club, with 2 greens, 12 poker machines, bar and bistro. The club is situated close to Byron Bay and the Gold Coast.
This role is hands on, and requires flexible hours, working nights and weekends.
- Hospitality tertiary qualifications, an accredited RSA & RCG certificate
- Eligible to be an approved Manager for the Licensed Premises.
- 3 Years Management experience within the Club / Hospitality industry
- Thorough knowledge of the Club Industry legislative requirements including the Registered Clubs Act and Industrial Awards.
- Strong knowledge of food, beverage.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Gaming Management
- Excellent customer service skills, with an enthusiastic eye for detail
- Ability to improve the staff culture and service levels,
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal & written communication skills
- Enjoy leading by example with a hands-on approach
- Willingness to assist with the organisation and management of all Club operations
- Experience with Strategic and business planning
- Knowledge of Ebet
Applicants should forward a written application supported by personal & professional resume, giving details of background and experience, along with contactable employment references to email@example.com
Applications considered on receipt and close 14.11.18.